Sat, Apr 15|
The Goldfish Council Webcast II - Joshua McWillims Goldfish 101
The Goldfish Council is presenting our second virtual Zoom meeting on April 15th with guest speaker, Joshua McWilliams. He will conduct a 45 minute presentation on ‘Gold 101’. All attendees will have the opportunity to correspond with Joshua live on Zoom.
Time & Location
Apr 15, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
About the event
The Goldfish Council Webcast
The Goldfish Council is presenting our second virtual Zoom meeting on April 15th with guest speaker, Joshua McWilliams.
Please join us live on Zoom at 2 PM EST on April 15th, 2023 where current TGC Treasurer, Judging & Standards Chair, Joshua McWilliams will conduct a 45 minute presentation on ‘Goldfish 101’. All attendees will have the opportunity to correspond with Joshua live on Zoom. This event will be open to all TGC members and non members but will be limited to 100 participants.
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85659805738?pwd=Qm1xNXczMStCMjcySDh0ZFkydE01QT09
Meeting ID: 856 5980 5738
Passcode: 410623We are looking forward to seeing you all virtually!
Zoom Guidelines for The Goldfish Council Webcast
· We encourage you to conduct yourself as if you were in an in-person meeting, being courteous to all.
· At the beginning of the meeting, we will have some time for a meet and greet so everyone can get settled in.
· When you enter the meeting, please write your name in the chat and indicate whether you are a TGC member or a guest.
· Once the meeting has started and during presentations attendees will be muted, but the chat will remain open.
· If you have any questions, please use the raise hand function or post in chat. You can do this at any time.
· If you have questions for Joshua specifically, you can send a private or public chat and one of us will reply to you as soon as we can.
· We will also have time for members to chat after the presentation has concluded and all questions and comments have been answered.