The Goldfish Council is presenting our first virtual Zoom webcast of 2024 on January 21st with guest speakers, Robert Crosby & Bryan Rhodes.
Please join us live on Zoom at 1 PM EST on January 21st, 2024 where both Robert Crosby and Bryan Rhodes from TGC will conduct a 45 minute presentation on ‘Understanding Goldfish Genetics’. This is a must attend webcast for anyone that wants to learn about goldfish genetics and how to breed for certain traits or varieties. All attendees will have the opportunity to correspond with both Robert & Bryan live on Zoom. This event will be available exclusively to TGC members/patrons.
Join by RSVPing and purchasing a free ticket details with Meeting ID and Passcode will be on ticket.
We are looking forward to seeing you all virtually!
Zoom Guidelines for The Goldfish Council Webcast
· We encourage you to conduct yourself as if you were in an in-person meeting, being courteous to all.
· At the beginning of the meeting, we will have some time for a meet and greet so everyone can get settled in.
· When you enter the meeting, please write your name in the chat and indicate whether you are a TGC member or a guest.
· Once the meeting has started and during presentations attendees will be muted, but the chat will remain open.
· If you have any questions, please use the raise hand function or post in chat. You can do this at any time.
· If you have questions for Rob or Bryan specifically, you can send a private or public chat and one of us will reply to you as soon as we can.
· We will also have time for members to chat after the presentation has concluded and all questions and comments have been answered.
Please RSVP in the link below.