Updated: Aug 10
The Goldfish Council is presenting our fourth virtual Zoom meeting on August 13th with guest speaker, Ian Mildon.
Please join us live on Zoom at 2 PM EST on August 13th, 2023 where current Bristol Aquarists Society, Treasurer, Ian Mildon will conduct a 45 minute presentation on his current goldfish setup, discuss the goldfish societies in the UK, The Nationwide Goldfish standards agreed upon by the societies, and the development of the English Veiltail. All attendees will have the opportunity to correspond with Ian live on Zoom. This event will be available exclusively to TGC members/patrons.
We are looking forward to seeing you all virtually!
Zoom Guidelines for The Goldfish Council Webcast
· We encourage you to conduct yourself as if you were in an in-person meeting, being courteous to all.
· At the beginning of the meeting, we will have some time for a meet and greet so everyone can get settled in.
· When you enter the meeting, please write your name in the chat and indicate whether you are a TGC member or a guest.
· Once the meeting has started and during presentations attendees will be muted, but the chat will remain open.
· If you have any questions, please use the raise hand function or post in chat. You can do this at any time.
· If you have questions for Joshua specifically, you can send a private or public chat and one of us will reply to you as soon as we can.
· We will also have time for members to chat after the presentation has concluded and all questions and comments have been answered.
Please RSVP in the link below.